Life Is A Beautiful Struggle

Life Is A Beautiful Struggle
Life Is A Beautiful Struggle

Sunday, June 19, 2011

My New Begining.

So as you can tell I have redone my whole blog, but I didn't delete any of my old posts because they are the reason I started this in the first place. I made this to complain about my long distance relationship with my Marine. But we ended up having to part ways and go on to do bigger and better things with our lives. So this is my fresh start to my life.

I have had alot happen to me in the past couple of months that I didn't expect to happen for a while. I ended up getting a job as a CNA, which let me tell you is very back breaking and dirty, but I love helping people and its just one step closer to my dream of being a Nurse. I also started dating and found myself a very sweet guy from Green County, which I didn't plan on happening for a while but I guess you can't plan out everything in life it just happens when your not paying attention or least expect it too.

My last semester ended really good and now I'm thinking about going to Campbellsville for school but I haven't actually made a decision yet ( I procrastinate sometimes). But my summer break has been amazing. I've been with family alot and I love them most of all. But I just wanted to catch up on all that has happened since I went to California and came back.

Here's some pictures of whats been going on in my life:







No comments:

Post a Comment